Arcade System Features & Specs
Our first original cabinet design. Developed and manufactured locally on the Central Coast of NSW.
The cabinet includes the following features:
- Modern design respecting the retro feel
- Back-lit marquee
- Durable MDF construction
- Thick laminated vinyl wrap for the custom artwork
- Tempered glass
- Very durable buttons and joysticks
- Designed to fit within a lounge room setting
- Internal speakers with rear volume control
- Over 1,670 quality games
- No internet or WiFi required
- Ready to go, no setup required
- Modular design, can be converted into a desk-top arcade and allows for easier transport.
1.44m Tall, 0.5m Deep (from the wall) and 0.8m Wide
19inch 1280 x 1024 LCD panel (refurbished)
80w max draw on the refurbished system
5mm thick tempered glass panel (not tinted)
Happ / American style joysticks as standard.
Optional: SANWA joysticks with the octagonal or square gate as extra.
Durable "dimple" style buttons with red-microswitches are included as standard.
Optional: SANWA buttons are availible as extra.
Full colour vinyl printed artwork and back-lit marqee is included.
Optional: No artwork, using classic wood grain or black laminate instead. This option would reduce the price.
In an effort to reduce eWaste we utilise refurbished components. We only use CPUs above 3GHz with 8GB RAM and a 500GB of storage. Dedicated graphics cards with 2GB of memory are also used.
Optional: Brand new 4GHz AMD apu system with M.2 SSD is available as extra.